Originally known in Swiss German as Muesli, which means ‘mixture’, is a highly popular vegetarian health food in western countries relished as breakfast, brunch and supper for daily nutrition and energy !MULTI GRAINS FOR MULTI GAINS Move on from Single -Grain flakes to Multi-Grain flakes for nutrient -rich diet
Never Compromise on your Health & Fitness. Always go for Nutrient-dense & energy-dense foods for Full Health
Source of Protein^
Source of Fibre
High in Vitamin A
High in Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Pantothenate & Folic Acid
Source of Vitamin B6
Trans Fat Free
^ As per Codex Alimentarius Commission Guidelines
• Oats has been recognized as a healthful and nutritious cereal containing high concentration of soluble fiber.
• 3 g of beta-glucan from specified oat products is the minimum effective dose in lowering blood cholesterol.
Contain good amount of dietary fiber.
• Barley Flakes has a distinct advantage of fiber over other grains.
• Clinical data indicates that a minimum of 3 g of beta-glucan from specified barley products is effective in lowering elevated cholesterol.
Corn Flakes are low in Fat.
Rice is abundant in carbohydrates, which acts as fuel for the body and hence gives plentiful of energy.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
•DHA may be particularly important for immature and low birth weight infants who may not get there full in utero allotment.
• Many independent studies indicate that the mental development and visual acuity of infants are positively affected by breast feeding and that breastfed infants have higher levels of DHA in their brain tissue and enhanced mental ability later in life when compared to those fed infant formula not containing DHA.
Infants & Children
• DHA is needed for brain growth and functional development of infants.
• EPA and DHA supplementation has been associated with better eye and hand coordination in the infant at the 1 year of age.
•DHA enhances visual acuity maturation in term infants, in particular in girls , attention and processing efficiency in infants , problem solving ability at 9 months of age and hand/eye co-ordination at age 2.5 years.
Adults and Seniors
•DHA required for normal brain function in adults.
• The inclusion of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, whereas deﬁciencies of DHA are associated with deﬁcits in learning.
FSSAI Lic. No.
There are no reviews yet.